1. This section contains information relating to management methods of www.veniceluxuryservices.com/ in reference to the processing of user data of www.veniceluxuryservices.com/.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of the article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for the subjects who interact with www.veniceluxuryservices.com/ and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.veniceluxuryservices.com/.
3. The information is provided only for www.veniceluxuryservices.com/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.veniceluxuryservices.com/, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, and Art. 2 –5th paragraph of the D.Lgs 196/2003,, as amended by the D.Lgs 181/18, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. The data controller for the website is: Avivit Hagby and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to the article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the www.veniceluxuryservices.com/ site is: Avivit Hagby
3 – Place for data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.veniceluxuryservices.com/ takes place at Castello 3260/A, 30122, Venezia – ITALY.
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Cookie Acceptance
information on how you use our site with our partners who deal with web analytics, advertising and social media, who may combine it with other information that you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services. To ensure the correct operation of the website it is important that the installation of cookies is allowed. If you want to know more or deny consent to all or to some cookies, read the information on cookies. A cookie is a string of information that a service stores on a visitor’s computer.The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies.
Some cookies are placed by third party services which appear on our pages. At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent from the Declaration of
2 – Types of cookies: Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used are the HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the log in and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited. Permanent cookies remain active in the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed.
Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Types of cookies: Third party cookies
1. Cookies that are sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting are distinguished from third parties cookies which are sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
4.Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.veniceluxuryservices.com/. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. The cookies of third-party profiling are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address; – type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – web page
This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case involving harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible opening position, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address. These data are intended to be voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request in order to provide the service. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular, agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
5. The information, that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility regarding any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above andare kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not later than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site dedicated to particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences that it has set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
1. This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when logging in the page, to safeguard users’ privacy. If necessary, cookies are set, if so provided by social networks, only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. It should be remembered that if the user browses while logged into the social network then he has already consented to the use of the cookies conveyed through this site when registering with the social network.
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The www.veniceluxuryservices.com/ site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (art.16 EU Regulation), integration (art.7, co. 3, lett. a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art.18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation);
the right to request cancellation (art.17 EU Regulation), the anonymous transfer or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7, co. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent for use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of data genetic, biometric, health-related, which reveal religious, or philosophical beliefs or union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in Italy
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
The website www.veniceluxuryservices.com/ does not share any of the data that may be collected with services located outside the area of the European Union.
In any case, data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 and following of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with strictly organizational and logical methods related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as technical service providers) may have access to the data third parties, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep updated on the latest legislative news.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 18/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.